This blog is dedicated to the biggest scum in all of sports. The ones who have too much power and abuse it. The ones who attempt not to be biased, but blantantly are. The ones with hidden agendas. The ones we call umpires. The ones we call judges. The ones we call referees. Yes, This blog is dedicated to the officials who often sabotage the past times we know and love.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Blog is Born!!!

Hello! This is a first post to a blog that I have contemplated starting for some time now.

First off, I want to say that I would like to keep this blog as unbiased with the least amount of 'whining' as possible. I am not here to blame officials for every loss of my team. I am here to point out inconsistencies and poor judgement.

Secondly, this blog is not to criticize officials as a whole. I know it seems like they are all jerks at times, but there are some who do a decent job, as strange as that sounds. The bad calls are the ones that stick out in our minds most. These are humans like you and me, who are trying to do a job. (On the other hand, this may be the first and last time I point this out.... haha)

So feel free to email me with an idea or concern regarding the state of officiating in our sports today. And I hope to see you back here....

-saucy

3 comments:

Wolf In Pinstripes said...

Love the idea, man! I'll be checking in regularly.

Charles L. Wallace said...

Me, too!
Welcome to the blogosphere, Saucy :-)

saucy said...

thanks. nice to see you here. just noticed some of these older responses.